Thursday, February 12, 2009

whirlwind

this has been a confusing week. I have had a very hard time keeping my days strait, and i'm behind on a number of things.

i got locked in my bedroom last night when the door knob fell off. i managed to get the door open with out having to resort to climbing out the window.

Ch.7 sent a reporter and camera man to our practice last night. the reporter choose to be on skates. I think he did really well considering that he couldn't remember the last time he was on skates and that he was wearing 2nd hand roller rink skates. it is supposed to air Sunday at 10 during the sports segment. i have no idea if this is 10am or 10 pm.

i need new wrist guards- my cheap ones are falling apart.

I'm also trying to get together an outfit for the MyLifeLine.org benifet foundraiser next week.
my brother and sister-in-law will be speaking at the event.

all i can say is, thank god its thursday.

No comments: