Thursday, February 25, 2010

new runners

i have been actively going to the gym 3 - 4 days a week. trying to make 4 the more common number, but some weeks it just doesn't happen.
recently my feet and ankles have been hurting. looking at my shoes i thought "they're fine." but then i started remembering what i had learned in CC. shoes only last so long. and i think I've had these like.... 3 or 4 years, and they're my top tier shoe.

so, following in my sister-in-law's foot steps I bought a pair of Vibram FiveFingers- Classic. since i wanted a color other than black, i had to order them. they should be here next week, and I'm WAY excited.
Apparently they can barley keep them in stock at our local REI, which means that more people are following the idea that the unstructured shoe is better for you. this is as close to being barefoot as you can get from the current retail market.

and in case you had missed it some how, i hate wearing shoes.

No comments: