Friday, February 09, 2007

you people make me want to fucking shake the bullshit out of you.

arrg.

sometimes people just make me so mad.
its been a bad week at work.
and everywhere else.
drama drama drama.

sometimes you just want to grab them by the shoulders and shake the crap out of them.
and by crap i mean the actualy shit they are spewing, weather it be at me or anyone else in my general vacinity.
and whats sad is that they fully believe they are acting in an appropriate manner, and that they are saying nothing wrong.
and i know, that there is nothing i can say that would change anyones mind. the minds are made up and the stupidness is perminatly stapled to their brain.

now, i dont mean that i dont generaly like all the people that pissed me off this week. in general they are decent human beings. but not this week. dear loard, not this week.

No comments: