Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HAs

omg, so my audiologist just told me about some BEAUTIFUL new HAs. she thinks it iwll be a better fit for me than my current ones that, i um... never wear... yeah.
thing is i can try em for free. what it would cost me for new ones, i have no idea. since my last pair, that i um... never wear, cost more than my car. uh. yeah.

O but they are so pretty! and less ear mold for me to be alergic to!
http://www.oticonusa.com/eprise/main/Oticon/US_en/SEC_AboutHearing/LearnAboutHearing/Products/SEC_Delta/Design/_Index

i am voting for the chemelon green. if any one remembers my origional pair are silver w/ rinestones. they are really very cool. but there were several problems that arose after i bought them [like 4 years ago] that i was never able to over come. some of it was me, and alot of it was the aid. so yeah.

No comments: