Friday, August 18, 2006

CL pt. 2

i got a lot of responses.
interstice

I started taking to one guy inparticular. seems nice. not too much older, cute, etc. he was interesting, and acted interested, until tonight.
I mentioned that I had ended up w/out any plans and he suggested dinner. It very quickly became that he wanted me to go to his house, make me dinner and stay the night w/ him.

maybe I'm paranoid. Ok, I am.
but I didn't think I came off as a girl wanting a 1 night stand. I'm not even really the rebound type.
a 1 night stand would be nice.. Maybe, w/ some one I trust. That sounds odd. You think, you don't do those things w/ people you know.
I might. Have a number of guys friends I will never date, but love dearly. We flirt unabashedly, and so forth. I like being w/ them because they make me feel pretty and special. Which is pretty much what all girls want. And they are good people.

of course that brings up the age old problem of if I went a kissed or what ever all my guy friends then I would be slut. A guy would just be lucky, or I don't know cool.. Something defiantly in the more positive range.

so basically, I'm hurting from a recent break up, and am hurt that someone who was presumably a nice guy wanted a 1 nighter, think its odd that guys like 36 and up think shouldn't care about age and seem offended when I do. Even though I tell them that I'm just not a matureity level where I don't care.

so now I am going to curl up in bed w/ my camp fire smelling hoodie and pretend there is some one there w/ me.

i dont think there is advice for my ramblings. I'm not so sure they were coherent, yet again. O well. No one reads this anyway

1 comment:

Quog said...

Oooooh, an Erin blog. Shiny.

I'll maybe wander back and leave a more substantial comment when I don't have to go to work.