Tuesday, March 15, 2011

tiney house pt. 2: cottage

I love houses of all shapes and sizes, architecture styles and time periods. I find that quite often, I am drawn to smaller houses, preferably ones with overgrown gardens, that can be claimed as a cottage.
Looking through the Tiny House gallery, I stumbled upon a house I have seen before, and fell in love again. It is most certainly a cottage.

Such a fun sloping, sod roof.


Some how i feel like there should be little white lights running along in the ceiling.
The inside looks so cozy.


Great sketches showing a side slice and birds eye view.
You can see more at this homes web site. http://www.simondale.net/house/index.htm

Most definitely click on the "similar buildings" link. I dont think I can point out a favorite there.

No comments: