Tuesday, November 28, 2006

GRRRRR

god damn. this is why i wanted to be out of my house BEFORE the holidays.
i'm almost out... so very close now... and as much as i want to be out, i want to waite till after xmas,. becuase... what i love most aobut the holidays is the tree and the lights.. and all of that... we always have a BEAUTIFUL tree... i spend hrs w/ the tree... and now im moving. before my birthday.. i'm going to miss the tree and everything. ill be someplace by my self. w/ a crappy little rickity tree i never really liked... and exactly where i dont want to be. depressed.. usualy it hit hard in januarary... i dont see december going well for me. i have mixed feeling oaubt moving anyway. my parents kep fucking yapping aobut everything theyre going to do to my room as soon as i move. and why do they fucking care. they are selling the house anyway. prolly before i can get up the funds to buy it. and no oi dont want to be hee forever. but i want the fucking house. and theyre not goingto stay here. i want it. so i feel like i cant make the carrear moves i might want to becuse i wont have home to come back to. silly ass me being attached to the only place iv ever really been happy.
and work is bad. and fucking car payments and now rent and such and the holidays and goddamn it i had to work ass late and t yet did practically nothing all day till the last 2 hrs where i satyed late. and then i didnt get to go for a walk and my joints HURT. i have to go for a walk..
GRRR.

No comments: