Thursday, February 07, 2008

i've been told...

... that the best way to get a job, is to tell everyone you know that you are looking. [ well, except for everyone you work with. so if any one i work with is reading this, and is appalled that I'm looking, maybe we need to sit down and have a chat.]

I am looking for a job.

i need a job doing t-shirt graphics, textile design, assistant apparel design, wall paper, fabric- any of that in general. I don't have skillz in catalog, or web design.- though, with some training i could probably do more catalog type graphics.

i need this job to be full time, with benefits and be able to pay me at least what i am making right now.

i am willing to re-locate. i am trying to avoid LA, NY and Texas.

even if this new job is just as bad as my current one, it would at least be different, and i would probably learn some new stuff.

if anyone has any ideas or leads for me, please feel free to contact me here, or email me.

thanks, cus guys, I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS JOB.

1 comment:

Marc said...

Relocating to the SF Bay Area has my vote, but then again... I'm biased. :P